Visitor Centre Manager, Clydeside Distillery, Glasgow
- What was your favourite subject at school?
Gaeilge – Writing stories in Irish Gaeilge
- What was your first job?
At age 14 I started working over summer as potwash for a local hotel.
- Which is your favourite restaurant /hotel?
Centotre (Italian restaurant) in Edinburgh.
- How do you inspire your team
Lead from the front, working with the team and providing a warm and welcoming experience.
- Which person in hospitality have you most admired / inspired you?
- How do you manage your stress levels?
Going on local walks, going to the gym and reduced time on social media/phone.
- Instagram, Twitter or Facebook – and why?
I use Facebook to keep up with friends and family in the UK and Ireland.
- If you had not gone into hospitality, where do you
think you would be now?
Nursing or Social Care
- What did you do on your last days off?
I went to see my two girls swimming contest, did some shopping for the week and went to the gym.
- What do you do to relax, to support your wellbeing?
Getting outside into the fresh air for a walk along our local canal and maintaining a regular gym schedule. Also consciously reduce time spent on phone when off and reduce time spent on social channels.