Restaurant Manager, Maitre D', TV Personality
- What was your favourite subject at school?
History, English, sports and of course service and cooking
- What was your first job?
KP, I was fast and very organised.
- Which is your favourite restaurant /hotel?
Marina Bay Sand and Le Sirenuse
- How do you inspire your team
Lead from the front and by example. This job is about me, it represents me and what I am. It is personal. I want it to be the best it can be.
- Which person in hospitality have you most admired / inspired you?
My Mum and Dad because they taught me the values and principles which still serve me today
- How do you manage your stress levels?
Better and better as I get older, life is for living and enjoying, no point to stress as it leads to an early grave.
- Instagram, Twitter or Facebook – and why?
All. It is important to be connected and part of the whole world
- If you had not gone into hospitality, where do you
think you would be now?
- What did you do on your last days off?
I spent it with my family
- What do you do to relax, to support your wellbeing?
Spend it with those I love. Sports, cook and listen to music