Head of XpressJobs
- What was your favourite subject at school?
I liked Geography the best. It is the only subject which teaches you everything you need to know about the world we live in.
- What was your first job?
My first ever job was working as a Food & Beverage Assistant at a local golf club.
- Which is your favourite restaurant /hotel?
My favourite restaurant(s) in Edinburgh would have to be the Scran & Scallie followed by a close second Thai Leomongrass.
- How do you inspire your team
Trust / Listen / Empower
- Which person in hospitality have you most admired / inspired you?
I don’t anyone specific, as there is so many inspirational leaders within this great industry we work in.
- How do you manage your stress levels?
During the working week, I will try to eat quite healthy (Except bacon roll Friday) and will also try get some fresh air at lunchtime.
- Instagram, Twitter or Facebook – and why?
Like all three but my favourite would have to be Twitter, as good for industry / company / sport updates.
- If you had not gone into hospitality, where do you
think you would be now?
I had originally studied Graphic Design at University, so most likely something in this field.
- What did you do on your last days off?
I manage (Committee) a local community football team (Senior/Youth) , so most weekends involves this activity and in between involves kids activities (Soft play etc)
- What do you do to relax, to support your wellbeing?