Willie Pike, MBE
- What was your favourite subject at school? – Wood work
- What was your first job? – Apprentice Plater / Welder at Scot Lithgow Shipyard
- Which is your favourite restaurant /hotel? – Ox and Finch Glasgow
- How do you inspire your team – I am excited and that rubs off in my team
- Which person in hospitality have you most admired / inspired you? – Bruce Sangster though he is not as funny as me
- How do you manage your stress levels?- pre planning and organization “its not how you manage yourself when your busy its how you manage yourself when your not busy” (Mis en Place)
- Instagram, Twitter or Facebook – and why? Still love picking up ideas and learning myself along with sharing my own findings, dishes and ideas which hopefully inspire and motivate others
- If you had not gone into hospitality, where do you
think you would be now? – Probably a multi millionaire Ha! but would never change anything.
- What did you do on your last days off? – Went for a walk with my lovely wife Susy and we took the kids and grand kids to Beefeater for a bite to eat.
- What do you do to relax, to support your wellbeing? Walk, play a bit of golf badly!!!